spider2076

suggestions on tweaking a logo

I am looking for ideas for customizing this logo..I already have it ready to cut.  I need to keep the basic logo but want it to pop out more. It's for a performance shop that does dyno tunes.  Thanks

EFI.EPS

EFI.EPS

just screwing around, wasnt gonna draw the whole tac since im not getting paid for it :) not really happy with the way i laid it out, need to do some re-proportioning of the tac and flames, but just an idea.

post-6508-12986558596951_thumb.jpg

post-6508-12986558617231_thumb.jpg

teh flames need to be spread out more and the tac in closer to the text. possibly have teh flames intertwining with the text?

oh, and i also italicized, if thats a word, the text and the heartbeat line a little more.

Not my design

i understand that....it's EFI Live's design. then stolen by your customer. and people wonder why this business is such a cluster F right now.

the whole vinyl game right now. the problem is, the responsible thing would be to tell your customer that is someone elses intellectual property. we both know, however, that if you do that you will lose the sale to someone else who doesn't care who's idea they steal. it's a lose lose for a responsible business owner. the other thing is the end user. they probably didn't inform you that was someone else's logo. but, if someone was stealing their shit they'd be pissed.

bye the way, this is not a bitch at you thing. after you told me it wasn't your design, i knew that your customer had not informed you of what they were doing. they will probably be getting a call however from the owner of EFI Live. i happen to be big in the diesel racing thing and have already sent them a screen shot with your customer's info and what they are doing.

the whole vinyl game right now. the problem is, the responsible thing would be to tell your customer that is someone elses intellectual property. we both know, however, that if you do that you will lose the sale to someone else who doesn't care who's idea they steal. it's a lose lose for a responsible business owner. the other thing is the end user. they probably didn't inform you that was someone else's logo. but, if someone was stealing their shit they'd be pissed.

bye the way, this is not a bitch at you thing. after you told me it wasn't your design, i knew that your customer had not informed you of what they were doing. they will probably be getting a call however from the owner of EFI Live. i happen to be big in the diesel racing thing and have already sent them a screen shot with your customer's info and what they are doing.

:):D:P:):P:):o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Hey, Nobody likes a squeeler!

What happens in this forum stays in this forum (at least by the power of it's members) no matter who's ass you want to kiss.

I vote you get 86'd out of this forum (and should be "shanked") for being a RAT in the process!

Anyone out there 2nd this motion?

lol. go ahead. stealing is still stealing. i'll pm you my addy if you wanna come try the "shank" thing you speak of.

That was a pretty shotty thing to do..cause now you put my neck out there. Now people have to wonder if they post anything on here that they may get a phone call or knock on the door. Thanks for f'ing me over. I second the 86 notion.

lol. go ahead. stealing is still stealing. i'll pm you my addy if you wanna come try the "shank" thing you speak of.

"stealing is stealing" waaaaaaa, big vagina! :'(

I wouldn't waste my time with that empty offer, you seem like the type who's pretty brave on the web because your such a pu$$y in real life.

Besides, you'll always be an a$$hole in my book... and I'm sure many others around here now feel the same.

That was a pretty shotty thing to do..cause now you put my neck out there. Now people have to wonder if they post anything on here that they may get a phone call or knock on the door. Thanks for f'ing me over. I second the 86 notion.

why was it a shitty thing to do? wouldn't you wanna know if someone took something from you? it's OK when it's not you being stolen from. what if you were the one that designed EFI Live's original Logo. wouldn't you be pissed as a designer or pissed if you were the owner that paid that designer just to have someone with no talent steal your idea because they aren't smart enough to do something for themselves. think about it...

I wouldn't waste my time with that empty offer, you seem like the type who's pretty brave on the web because your such a pu$$y in real life.

Besides, you'll always be an a$$hole in my book... and I'm sure many others around here now feel the same.

speaking of brave, you are the douche that started the whole shanking thing. bring it you little bitch. as far as how others think. the only people's opinion i give a fat rat's ass about, are the people that agree with me.

Besides,  they did manage to tweak this logo enough to make it different.

Don't worry about this a$$hole, if the people at EFI really do know this idiot they probably laughed at his snitch a$$ like they always do...

speaking of brave, you are the douche that started the whole shanking thing. bring it you little bitch. as far as how others think. the only people's opinion i give a fat rat's ass about, are the people that agree with me.

"Bring it on" LOL! because you're soooo brave?

Really, do you think offering your address in New Mexico to a guy in California so he can give you the whooping you've no doubt received on many occasion locally is really a testimate to your bravery?

Or is it that all the guys (and gals) that have kicked your but in the past enjoyed it so much that you want to take it international now?

This is the only warning for both of you. Be respectful and cordial or get out.

• Like 1