Stuff4Toys

Singer Pro9s & Siser Easy Weed

Heat presses don't use Moisture. In fact, they usually suggest you pre-heat the t-shirt to pull the moisture out.

If you have $295, I can get you a 15 x 15" heat press with free shipping.

That's a cool price, however I only need a couple of shirts done, hard to justify the expense right now.

This unit works without steam, just wondering which heat setting would be appropriate?

JOhn ><>

That's a cool price, however I only need a couple of shirts done, hard to justify the expense right now.

This unit works without steam, just wondering which heat setting would be appropriate?

JOhn ><>

Only concern is the unit does not provide enough pressure for the heat transfer. Are you able to lock down the cover at firm pressure?

If you only need a couple shirts, ask someone to do them for you.

Trust me, you want to use a good heat press, and transfer.

The Singer Pro still might leak some water from the lines.

Has not had water in it for 4 years.  It'll press at 100lbs pressure, should be enough.

What heat setting corresponds to the 300 degrees needed for Sisser Easyweed?

check it with a cooking thermometer but as other have indicated it will not give you the even pressure of a over the center pressure adjustment floating platen heat press.  you might have better luck using your electric kitchen griddle with weight on it

If you start making a few t-shirts, more people will ask you to make more.

I'm sure you can spend $300 and make your return in a few months.

Run an Ad in Craigslist, eBay Classifieds, eBay itself, and you'll get customers. Email all your friends, let your co-workers know, hand out flyers, etc. etc.

Oh yea, let all your Fishing Buddies know. I met a guy in the hospital. He was visiting the person in the bed next to the person I was visiting. He said he belonged to a group of fisherman/woman and the guys that did the shirts and hats are now gone (if you know what I mean), and asked if I would do their shirts and hats.

You can offer a free t-shirt for the biggest catch.