Sign in to follow this  
mrdalton88

Us Cutter Laser point with Funtime software

Ok, I need some help.  I had/have a cutter that I started with that used the Funtime Software.  I just upgraded to a Us Cutter laserpoint and I really want to still use my funtime software since ALL of my things are saved with that program.  I downloaded the signblazer and I'm not too impressed with the graphics compaired to the funtime.  I would try all the other nice programs that are out there, however I do have this funtime software and I don't want to spend MORE money on a different program and then have to try to get all my gaphics etc over to this other program.  ANYONE know about this?? any information would be GREAT!! :)

I have a version of Funtime thats only for the BossKut Gazelle, and I haven't tried PNC on it yet. I've mentioned in other post about Make The Cut software and it works with print and cut. You can download the trial version and see if it works out for you. Also on the MTC board, there's a member SBryan, he uses the Laser Point cutter. You may wish to post a question on that board to him or join the Tuesday night webinar, live question and answer sessions. 8:30-10:00--and later.