Sign in to follow this  
fkwarren

need immediate pricing help

This is my first big job and don't know how to price it.

It is a company logo that has a letter with the the company name underneath and the registered trademark symbol. It measures 11 1/4 high by 10 3/4 wide. Using oracal 651. They need 620 of them for their new trailers.  It will be decals only, no installation,  one color. It is also a rush job,should I charge extra?  2 day turn around. There is also more potential business with this national company. Thanks in advance.

How complicated if the weeding on it? Simple logo? Did they give you a vector or do you have to convert it? For me, with my 24" cutter just starting out I would be about $5 each or so at that size. BUT with the quantity of 200+ I would probably do them for around $3-5 each. Hope this helps a little bit at least

$8 a piece... at 620 qty, maybe $5-6 a piece. Congrats on the job, hope one like that floats my way soon!

The rush is a variable I can not comment on....But for regular production I would be under 3.40 each and outsource the...If you were to outsource this they would die cut them versus cad cut them....