Hello all, 

Have a question on pricing.  Can someone tell me what they would charge for the below design.  I designed from start to finish and applied.  The graphic size is approx 24" wide by 32" tall. 

Thanks in advance. 

post-5273-12986557875934_thumb.jpg

post-5273-12986557877327_thumb.jpg

post-5273-12986557890923_thumb.jpg

post-5273-12986557892007_thumb.jpg

I would def. put an art charge on there, so how long did it take to create?

For just cutting the vinyl and all... I'd charge probably $23 or so. another $15 to install.

Well, don't tell anyone but I worked total on it for about 3 hours.  It is the first time I designed like this so I learned alot about the program. I would say now that I know what I'm doing on that particular I could design in 45-60 minutes start to finish.  Maybe quicker as I get better.  Some of my time was spent researching the symbols. As well as I had put a post on here asking for help on welding and intersecting.  So like I said I learned a ton on this graphic.

$50 RTA and $110 Installed with minimal travel time

Now the question is, What did you charge now that your asking to price it after you did the job?

You were real close.  $120 applied.  I also cut a small one and 'threw in' for him to put on his vehicle.  He was completely happy but someone else I was talking to thought I was way high.  So after thinking I thought I would throw it out here and see what you all thought.  A lady that works at a large corporate graphics company said they woudn't touch it for less than $250 though.  So I was confused to say the least. 

Looks good!

$120 is fair, however, I'd sell him the logo rights for an extra $300 ($500 if you can get it). I used to give my designs away till I met a guy that just does logo designs and found out his minimum was $1,500!  :huh:

RG

Wow $250? 3 hours of art for me is around $150.

My former employer would have been in the area of $210... so I guess it's all about how much you value your time

My main thing is I want my prices to be fair and competitive without leaving a bunch on the table!

Thanks a bunch everyone.