Sign in to follow this  
alikat1109

Cutting size

I'm new at this, and have looked at the signblazer manual. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Im cutting text out, and its in a different direction on my workspace than it cutting. Also, I'm trying to make the sticker longer, but it goes to 2 tiles, and it NEVER cuts more than 1 tile. Please help. Thanks

Allison

a few easy things i can think of ........

1. make sure the work area in the design screen is as large as or larger than the complete project.

2. as was stated, check on you "rotate" box on the cut screen

3. make sure none of the "save space" options are checked in the cut screen. you want them all UNCHECKED.

4. on the cut screen, go to the setup tab and make sure that the vinyl sisze you have it set to cut is as big as or bigger than the file (assuming that it is now smaller than the actual vinyl. the with should be set to the with of the vinyl, but the length you have set may be short)

i take it you are not looking to learn how to cut multiple tiles, just get the design into 1 tile.

:(

Thanks so much for the responses. I got it to cut the right way. I have 1 more question. 

I have the size I want to cut, but I want to make the letters FATTER. How is this done. I've done it once before, but now I can't figure it out. 

Thanks again

Allison

i believe thats a function of the "expand" button. i dont have it open in front of me, or id be more help, but try playing with that.