CollinJ

HELP: How to do a 2 color (a little different than I am use to)

Alright so I got an order for a 2 color vinyl, no issue there I have do it 100's of times.  What makes this time different is that there would be nothing for my second color to stick to. I am use to vinyl on top of vinyl, this would be putting the second color on the wax paper.... Its an outline and the other color would sit in the "negative space" or the weeded out area. My issue is that the transfer tape is WAY to sticky to let it back onto the wax paper.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for how to do this? I was thinking about just putting the logo over the white logo? it would stick out more though and I don't think I would be very happy with it....

HELP

-Collin

yup, it never has to stick to the baking paper, it only has to stick to the transfer paper to go on to the next "layers" paper. you do not have to worry about removing the transfer paper from either layer untill final application.

and eta, idk about everyone else here, but i can NEVER do layers as fast as VINYLIMAGEZ does in any of their videos. its humbling.

AH ok, ya I figured I would have to have extra transfer tape to do it that way. The only blue on the design is pretty tiny, but that will work, I'll just cut the transfer tape big enough to make sure it will cover. Works for me!

Thanks! I appreciate the help!