XLII-Guy

ROBO Master Pro Supported File Types

Greetings All,

I have recently purchased an Epson 1400 to print vinyl decals. Prior to this I was cutting solid color vinyl on a Graphtec CE5000-60 through CORELDraw or Illustrator. Now that I have thrown printing into the mix, I am starting to use the ROBO Master Pro software that came bundled with my cutter. I am a print designer so I primarily create artwork that is spec'd for press work (eg- CMYK, 300dpi, etc...). When I try to import an image (JPG, TIFF) into ROBO Master, I get an error message stating that either the file type is not supported or the file is missing header information.

So, here is my question: What are the specifications for ROBO Master's "Supported File Types"?

post-12236-12986557792633_thumb.jpg

post-12236-12986557793546_thumb.jpg

post-12236-12986557812596_thumb.jpg

post-12236-12986557812676_thumb.jpg

If it is cutter software, it probably only accepts vector file formats, such as .eps or .ai, and not raster file formats, such as the ones you were trying to import (.jpg, .gif, .tiff, etc.).

Are you trying to print to the Epson with the Robo Master software?

Interesting, I am at a loss. Hopefully someone else with more Robo Master exeperience will chime in. I did not get to use it much, and when I did, it was not for printing, sorry.

I am using Windows 7. I use it on all my systems. Where might I find the "correct" software? What version should I be using? I am currently running version 4.40.

You should beable to get the correct software at the link below. I'm using the 4.60 version.

http://www.graphtecamerica.com/support/

If that doesn't help you may need to download the files from one of the sites listed in the robo master pro help menu. Only problem is that one of the sites had the wrong files listed for win7 and I cant remember which one it was. They should have that fixed by now because it was like 4 months ago when I down loaded them.