Sign in to follow this  
wheelliftnpony

Trying to cut 4.5 by 2 inch logo w/ small writing. Help Please!

I just got a order in, 40 t shirts for the environmental science lab, They want there logo and there company name below it. Im having a hard time cutting out the small lettering. Machine keeps not cutting the letters like it should. Im using a N 45 degre angle blades with a Pcut 24inch cutter. Settings  135 press +20 speed... using digi cut pro heat transfer vinyl... not sure if my settings are wrong or what? If anyone can lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it a lot.    Ill try to post a picture up in a few mins..

take a lot of time and care in setting the cutter up with the proper offset and it should cut fine

I'm sorta new on all of this. Is there any good directions or post I can read about setting the offsets and the other settings up.  I normally just do normal car vinyl. Recently I've gotten a lot of orders on clothing. So I'm running into the small letter stuff..  Thanks a lot..

Wow , changed the offset to .30... cutting perfect... I have a pcut blade witch is suppose to be .30, Mine was .25mm... thanks a lot, made my night:)  4 months later I figure this out haha... Thanks...

Glad you got it figured out. a little trick I use is have an extra blade holder and use the extra one with a slightly used blade for reflectives and metallics as they are hard on blades and you will always have your main set up for heat press or regular vinyl set and ready to do fine work

Thanks alot dakota.. Your help is defiantly appreciated... Ill also set up a used older blade for metallics and reflective's.  Cutters cutting like a dream now...I'm pumped, now I just gotta pull an all nighter to do 40 shirts in 2 days lol..I love how people think this stuff can be done in hours..