Sign in to follow this  
sahmommyof4

Need help Please

I just bought a MH-721 cutter and I need to cut from Corel Draw 12. This is the software that we have been using and are used to. I already have lots of designs that we use saved from this. So can anyone please tell me if there is a way to cut from Corel to my cutter. Please give me step by step, I'm kind of confused ont he stuff I have been reading so far. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks so much.

I have the same cutter with Corel X3 - I us FlexiStarter 8.6 for a cutting program. I did use the SignCut program that came with the unit on a 1 year trial basis. I was notwilling to pay 100.00 to extend for another year. I bought Flexi for less than 100.00 from UScutter. I did like SignCut however, just too darn expensive for a cutting program.

I believe there are ways to cut directly from Corel but to be honest.....It sounds like a pain. Plus a dedicated cutting program gives you so many added options like overcut, weeding lines, tiling, etc that Corel can't do.

You should have received SignCut with your cutter....us it and you'll be happy for a year. Then switch to Flexi.

Mike