Sign in to follow this  
deviated

(I used the search lol) 64bit machine running 32bit vista

ok same old question with a twist. I have used the search option, in fact use it everyday trying to reword my search term to find the answer. so here is my question. Im looking to upgrade my computer (got a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 64") want to run photoshop, wrap software, onyx or flexi still trying to pick on that :lol:. So I like the idea of having bigger/better. Seems that all the computers with the ram/power/harddrive are 64bit. I dont want to deal with all the stuff that will or wont work with the 64 or work somtimes lol.  I found one that I like dual monitors, 400gb harddrive, 3gb ram(up to 8gb) intel quad core, BUT its loaded with 32bit vista. Is that crazy? I have win vista 32bit on my laptop now (its 32bit) cutter is running great. would everything be the same but with the better power?

personal opinion is you will be much happier with win 7 than with vista.  soooo many compatability issues are no longer a problem with win 7

personal opinion is you will be mjuch happier with win 7 than with vista.  soooo many compatability issues are no longer a problem with win 7

+1 even 64 bit.

Thanks guys, ya its hard to keep remembering to look at the date when using the search function lol. Thats good news, Id rather have win 7 64/64.

64 bit is pretty much useless unless you are running >4gb of ram or a HD >2 TB.

and who isn't???