Sign in to follow this  
cbedge

Could someone try this for me

Have you attempted to re-draw it in Illustrator, etc?....If not, it would be a good one to practice on....Using auto trace it almost completes itself...But on a simple one like that, starting from scratch is easier....

just use the file from brands of the world and then re-create the text. very, very simple. here's a hint. the font for the text is baskerville i do believe. :lol:

a quick search shows that all 9 of your posts have been for help.......all 9 have received help. not one single thank you ever. pretty shitty manners as far as i'm concerned. a simple thanks for the help goes a long way.

If you would check you will find that I say thanks in advance.  And as far as asking for help I was under the impression that was what the forum was for.  So maybe your manners are the one that should be in check.

as far as the TIA thing....i apologize. at least you say that. i guess i'm just different and would come back on and say thank you AFTER someone helped me so that i could specifically thank them. just 2 diferent ways of doing it. again, i apologize. good luck with the file.