Sign in to follow this  
neilers

Creation PCut CT - is it worth it?

Hi All

I'm looking at starting out and have explored ways of trying out the business before investing good money - now I know you pay good money for quality machines however, I have been offered a wide format Creation PCut with a load of vinyl and unregistered cutting software plus stand etc - The fella who is offering it wants

If he is offering lots of vinyl that is not that old and is a good brand that will probably be a good deal. especially if he is going to show you how to do several things with it.

I am still using my Pcut 24" after a year now and its going good. I want to upgrade sometime in the future but I just got into doing dye sub stuff and having a blast. The cutter may take a back seat to the dye sub stuff.

Hey Bigfoot

I'd be happy to spend the money to get the pratice and then move on to something newer and quicker etc. I think it'll be worth it for sure better than spend thousands initially and then realise it's not for you!

It has a parallel port as opposed to usb so I guess it's a few years old and my PC's not have LPT's.

I can get a Creation CTE630 here in the UK for