Sign in to follow this  
shane7111

Plotter not responding

I have went thru and installed the programs. I go to the cut page in sign blazer and send it to the plotter and get nothing. I also got sign cut program with my plotter. From my prior experience with sign plotters it sends it to the production manager to cut it. Just wondering if it is supposed to do that also or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated

In Sign Blazer, first you click on Cutter, then Cut, then in the Cut Tile, you click on Cut Tile.

Within the second option Cut, on the left had side our some options. Fit to Origin, Rotate Across Vinyl, Mirror, and Selected Only.

If I'm printing on t-shirts I click on Mirror, and also if I want the Vinyl to cut the length of the Vinyl I click on Rotate Across Vinyl.

If it still doesn't print after you click on Cut Tile you probably have an issue with the communications between the Cutter, and Computer.

What cutter do you have, and how did you hook it up? Did you use a serial cable or USB?

Hope this helps.

Make sure you have the correct com port in signblazer/signcut. And also the baud rate in the software is same as your cutter.

In Sign Blazer, first you click on Cutter, then Cut, then in the Cut Tile, you click on Cut Tile.

Within the second option Cut, on the left had side our some options. Fit to Origin, Rotate Across Vinyl, Mirror, and Selected Only.

If I'm printing on t-shirts I click on Mirror, and also if I want the Vinyl to cut the length of the Vinyl I click on Rotate Across Vinyl.

If it still doesn't print after you click on Cut Tile you probably have an issue with the communications between the Cutter, and Computer.

What cutter do you have, and how did you hook it up? Did you use a serial cable or USB?

Hope this helps.

I have the US cutter MH721. I used the usb but may try the serial cable. So it cuts it straight from the sign blazer cut page then and not the sign cut pproduction manager? I Also i have tried cutting the way you described and got nothing

- I shared this thread on my hi5 group !

Regards

mathew

sure you did.