mr300s

For everyone that has a printer

To keep it up and running and clog free here is a great and simple to use program I found,  It as easy as about two clicks and you are set up.  Works great and the price is right (Most get $39.99 for this) This one is FREE

You just set it the way you want it how often and what time I have mine for every three days and to come on around 5:00 PM.  Printer has to be left on and if you have the print preview set that has to be turned off...

MIS AUTOPRINT  Free Printer automatic head cleaner software scheduler.

http://www.inksupply.com/html/zip/refresh.zip

To keep it up and running and clog free here is a great and simple to use program I found,  It as easy as about two clicks and you are set up.  Works great and the price is right (Most get $39.99 for this) This one is FREE

You just set it the way you want it how often and what time I have mine for every three days and to come on around 5:00 PM.  Printer has to be left on and if you have the print preview set that has to be turned off...

MIS AUTOPRINT   Free Printer automatic head cleaner software scheduler.

Most inkjet printers push ink through the heads to keep them clear when left powered on.

Thinking this would just be a waste of ink.....

If you stick with OEM ink and don't leave the printers off for long periods of time you shouldn't have any issues...

To keep it up and running and clog free here is a great and simple to use program I found,  It as easy as about two clicks and you are set up.  Works great and the price is right (Most get $39.99 for this) This one is FREE

You just set it the way you want it how often and what time I have mine for every three days and to come on around 5:00 PM.  Printer has to be left on and if you have the print preview set that has to be turned off...

MIS AUTOPRINT   Free Printer automatic head cleaner software scheduler.

Most inkjet printers push ink through the heads to keep them clear when left powered on.

Thinking this would just be a waste of ink.....

If you stick with OEM ink and don't leave the printers off for long periods of time you shouldn't have any issues...

you my be correct but I posted this mainly for all the recent folks that have gone with the epson 1100 & 1400 with the ciss system which is pron to clogging if left more than a week....

post-2082-12986555939751_thumb.jpg

post-2082-12986555963124_thumb.jpg

you my be correct but I posted this mainly for all the recent folks that have gone with the epson 1100 & 1400 with the ciss system which is pron to clogging if left more than a week....

On that note, i retract my earlier statement! :huh:

My machine already auto does 2 cycles per day by itself. You can set up when you want this to happen. Mines a versacamm though so maybe that's why.

There is really no reason to leave the printer off, just leave it on and it should go in a sleep mode.