Sign in to follow this  
peteyf

Looking for Boyz R Gross Font

Hi,

I am looking to download the Boyz R Gross font. I need it to do some vinyl letters, and sign blazer and ink scape do not have that font.  I found it in Dafont...unzipped it, but I can't open after that???

Can you suggest something to do :huh:

Thanks for your help.

Petey

Yes...I did extract it.  When I open it up, I see all the different sizes, but It seems like it is locked, and It won't let me import it into Sign blazer.

Sorry, I don't understand what your doing.. extract it and  just drop it into your font folder with the other fonts on your computer.   I don't use Signblazer,  but it works fine with Flexistarter

You have to install it in your fonts & then you will always have it..open your font folder & put it there. If you have windows 7 just click on it & install.

Peggy

If you're on XP, go to the control panel, click fonts (if it doesn't show up click classic view (located in the upper right corner)) this will show you all the fonts you have. Click the file menu and select install font, locate the font and install. From that point on it will be available to all windows apps.

Or another alternative if you have a lot of fonts is to use something like cfont pro (font manager), with all the fonts I have I find it's easier to limit the number of fonts I have installed. Cfont will let you preview the fonts and install them permanently or just for the current session.