Sign in to follow this  
Stlouistech

Vinyl Pulling off when Cutting

It is still peeling...damn..Tried to cut a 4x4 inch decal today and peels on the sharp corners.

I am at a lose here, I have went through about 15 yards of vinyl trying to get this thing setup.

I followed the newbie manual to a T not skipping a thing.

If you come on over, can you bring your setup? (not sure what kind of equipment you have)

Sure thing...I have a 24" Eco cutter...I think it it a PCUT....I could bring it over.

An EcoCut is not a  Creation PCUT, like you stated.  The brand is a Refine. So what did you set it on in your cutting software?  That could be your problem. It would be the same as an MH series.   All along we thought we were trying to work with a Creation Pcut.

right here,  it says Refine EcoCut on the frame

http://www.uscutter.com/USCutter-EcoCut-Vinyl-Cutter_p_1652.html

I apologize about that...I will look in the software and see what I have set..I am almost positive that I set it up correctly. I will check and let you know.

An EcoCut is not a  Creation PCUT, like you stated.  The brand is a Refine. So what did you set it on in your cutting software?  That could be your problem. It would be the same as an MH series.   All along we thought we were trying to work with a Creation Pcut.

right here,  it says Refine EcoCut on the frame

http://www.uscutter.com/USCutter-EcoCut-Vinyl-Cutter_p_1652.html

When setting it up in the software what series or model do I choose that would be correct?

Signblazer?

the 24" is a Mh721,  It might not make a difference,  but then It might make alot of difference in your cutting

You could also try the Roland Pnc1000  that is a generic driver used in a lot of cutters

the 24" is a Mh721,  It might not make a difference,  but then It might make alot of difference in your cutting

You could also try the Roland Pnc1000   that is a generic driver used in a lot of cutters

I changed the settings and it helped...I am still getting the peeling effect...not as much as I was before...

I guess that you can't cut anything less than 1/2 inch in height?

for a more quality machine to cut that small, you would need a Graphtec or Roland.  but glad you got it on the correct settings now..

for a more quality machine to cut that small, you would need a Graphtec or Roland.  but glad you got it on the correct settings now..

Speedoggy to the rescue!  :D

:huh:

I appreciated everyone's assistance to resolve this issue even though I posted under the wrong cutter section!

I believe my cutter is working, Now it is just a matter of getting the cutter to cut everything so it is not so hard to weed!

Thanks for all your help!

Your welcome   ;D   keep adjusting your offset.  are your square test cuts perfectly square?  no rounded edges?