Tabaka

64 Bit Windows 7 intel Driver

I read the entire helpful installation instructions located in this thread. I'm having a tough

time installing a driver using USB. I found that the 64bit driver that is available is not working

with Windows 7 correctly. There is an 64 bit amd driver available, but not an intel one. Does anyone

have a link to a correct 64bit intel driver for the US Cutter MH-871 series plotter?

I was able to install the 32 bit driver correctly on an older toshiba laptop with a 32 bit Windows XP OS.

It's barely got a gig and a half of ram (max) so it's super old & slow. Let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Shane Tabaka

Sky Media

Since you said Laptop, I'm guessing you don't have a serial port. If you do by any chance, hook your MH 871 up to the Serial Port. You'll be glad, and up and running.

Personally I'd leave/reserve the old laptop as the dedicated plotter-puter and share the associated files you work with on the newer Win 7 computer. I recently wiped a 10 year old computer and installed the bare minimum for use as my plotter controller and then let it play host to the actions I direct from my newer Linux machine. Whenever I need to do some cutting I access the desktop and tell it what to do from any room in the house. I even have a camera set up that monitors what's going on.

RG