Sign in to follow this  
yesrno1

grouped vectors

I purchased some sports vectors off ebay, does anyone have a good way of getting one off of the vector when there is 5 or 6 on the vector? Im using winpcsign pro 07. Thanks in advance... ;)

Are u talking about layers?

Post one and we`ll look at it.

mark-s

I purchased some sports vectors off ebay, does anyone have a good way of getting one off of the vector when there is 5 or 6 on the vector? Im using winpcsign pro 07. Thanks in advance... ;)

--

I don't use that but should be similar to other programs.  So  I guess they are in eps files just bring them up in SB or whatever highlight light the ones you don't want and hit the delete button until you are left with the one that you want.  If I am understanding the question correctly good luck....

First, you would need to ungroup the files, then  select and delete the files you don't want to cut at the moment. 

Thanks.... I was doing the break all instead of break group. With your help i finally got it to work. :thumbsup: