Sign in to follow this  
gamecockstop

Copam 2500 freezing up

So here is my problem...when I turn my cutter on, it brings up the Copam screen, then goes to the paper type screen (just like normal). Then, it starts bouncing back and forth between the two screens and the blade moves back and forth a little. The fan runs constantly and it stays in this cycle. Any ideas about what the heck is going on?

Did you submit a ticket a few days ago on this?  I think we worked on a similiar issue with another customer on this via our Ticket system.  It just seemed a bit odd to us at the time, and we're still looking into it. It's possible that this has to do with your power supply causing the cutter to reboot everytime in would come on causing the cutter reinitialize and jump between the power on screen and measuring screen.

If you haven't resolved this already, contact us by submitting a ticket, or call in, we might need to have you test a few things.

Mine acted crazy yesterday.  I THINK it might be that I was on my cell phone and leaned over to get really close for something.  RFI?

Did you submit a ticket a few days ago on this?  I think we worked on a similiar issue with another customer on this via our Ticket system.  It just seemed a bit odd to us at the time, and we're still looking into it. It's possible that this has to do with your power supply causing the cutter to reboot everytime in would come on causing the cutter reinitialize and jump between the power on screen and measuring screen.

If you haven't resolved this already, contact us by submitting a ticket, or call in, we might need to have you test a few things.

anything on this?  Mine is down now...Bought it in October 2008.

Mine looks like it is rebooting too....just happened 10 minutes ago and I have a buttload of jobs to do!!!  How do you submit a ticket?