Sign in to follow this  
Guest fivestar

Good bye for good.

That one was not the only post with same "topic".

You were the one who broke thread at half so it appeared like I was the one who started something.

Also, why did  you guys locked thread I started ( "Good Bye")

I'm not looking for someone to please me (I'm married and that would be her responsibility )but please do not pee on my back and tell me its raining.

I do not want to go any deeper and further with this discussion, so please if you do not want to understand my point  leave me out of any childish discussion.

Thank you

Dariyo

PS

And NO I was not offended by shared file/graphics, because I know who I'm and what I'm.(people who know me can tell you same thing)

Dariyo, I want to apologize as I was the one that locked the thread and admit it was a mistake.  I was reading another thread and needed to end that discussion not yours.  as I was jumping back and forth when someone suggested locking the thread I locked the wrong one and then went to the day job.  I sincerely apologize for this mistake. I am new to the modding and am learning a lot, but in this case I am sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding.

That one was not the only post with same "topic".

You were the one who broke thread at half so it appeared like I was the one who started something.

Also, why did  you guys locked thread I started ( "Good Bye")

I'm not looking for someone to please me (I'm married and that would be her responsibility )but please do not pee on my back and tell me its raining.

I do not want to go any deeper and further with this discussion, so please if you do not want to understand my point  leave me out of any childish discussion.

Thank you

Dariyo

PS

And NO I was not offended by shared file/graphics, because I know who I'm and what I'm.(people who know me can tell you same thing)

My mistake and I take full responsibility for the error on my part.  I am sorry Dariyo

scott

VinylForum has been slamming USC HARD on VinylForum.org

Speaking of misrepresenting things...  Just because a member or two makes statements, doesn't mean the community as a whole is "slamming USC HARD."  I have stated multiple times I wouldn't delete my account here as I value this place as a resource for both the knowledge here and the community. With that said, please don't make blanket statements for the sake of your own agenda.

Hey Jeeper remove the advertisement from your signature please. I will review Nukleons sig and get back to him. Thanks for the input fellas.

Why is Nukleon allowed to have a link in his signature?

I've had it since I've been on this forum. My links are discreet, and I am not linking to a forum which competes for members (time and attention, not products).

My links are just my email and art site anyway. I have a store there but there's no competition with U.S. Cutter in any sense.

Maybe you should read the PM I got from Levi saying there's no links allowed in any signature.