mr300s

Another Epson 1100 Tee Shirt

Did this one for myself with the Epson 1100 and the new pigment inks from Cobra.  Notice I said for myself I know it's trademark stuff.

Need to wash the crap out of these to see how they hold up.  Tell you what I am really starting to love this process.  At like fifty cents a sheet and white shirts less than $2.00 each you can really make some nice stuff and it fast and painless...

front

IMG_3161.jpg

back

IMG_3162.jpg

Guest kenya

Looks GREAT Bill.  :thumbsup:;D

I like how you said, 'for myself'.  You just know someone will be all over this post about trademark issues didn't you? ;D:);D

Looks GREAT Bill.  :thumbsup:;D

I like how you said, 'for myself'.  You just know someone will be all over this post about trademark issues didn't you? ;D ;D :)

We already kicked that kind of people out  ;D

You still need to be careful with what you print/cup/press because you can get in trouble but we all know that and it's up to yourself to see if it's worth the risk, no need for babysitters  :)

Nice. Let us know how it holds up to numerous washings please. Keep up the good work...

Nice. Let us know how it holds up to numerous washings please. Keep up the good work...

will do,  I did this one a while back it has been in the wash around eight times right side out and with clorox.  I had made it for a friend of mine and there was a mark on it so it became my first test shirt.  That was not with the new USA pigments inks though.  I just took this picture now so it was updated

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

shirt looks great!  please let me know are you using Jet Pro Soft Stretch transfer paper or which one?

thanks a bunch!! as i am very interested in learning more about his epson/cobra ink combo.

:thumbsup:

I have used nothing but JPSS paper why try anything else when I am getting such great results...

ps how do you get no edges to show on the transfer?

Don't have a clue I haven't even taken the time yet to do the contour cut because its so easy to use the scissors and as you can see no problems.  I just did this one tonight and again sicssors...

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

• Like 1

300, I made 40 shirts the other week and everything looked good very vibrant pressed just like jpss said and i have same system as you even repressed with teflon sheet but noticed when washed everything looks the same but duller do you have this issue?thanks jhelms

• Like 1

300, I made 40 shirts the other week and everything looked good very vibrant pressed just like jpss said and i have same system as you even repressed with teflon sheet but noticed when washed everything looks the same but duller do you have this issue?thanks jhelms

I have noticed that it does dull some after the first wash but that seems to be it not anymore after the first wash, but then again I don't turn the shirt inside out and my wife adds clorox....

• Like 1

how do yall get the graphic on the shirt? do u print them out and then heat press them on?

correct I printed mine With a Epson workforce 1100 on JPSS paper and then it was pressed on a heat press at 375 degree for 30 seconds

• Like 1

do u not have trouble with it cracking or peeling?

To be honest I haven't had one problem with the white shirts and JPSS paper.  The only trouble I have had is my screw ups,  edge of paper flipped up,  not centered,  crooked,  had something on Teflon pad that transfered to shirt just to mention a few LOL....

• Like 1