Sign in to follow this  
stikit kid

24" Roland color camm pro pc-600

I have the opportunity to buy a 24" Roland color camm pro pc-600  for 500 dollars, seller says that it cuts fine but one of the 8 ribbon holders doesnt work correctly. 

How much would it cost to replace it and does it seem like a good deal?

I am new and guessing that the ribbon holders are used for printing.

Guest manwayvan

These units use an outdated system for printing i.e ribbons..They can still be bout but I dont know about the actual mechanism that the ribbons go into..For the time they were pretty sweet since you could print specility stuff too..I think you can get ribbons for around 20-30 dollars still..I think I would do it just because it is a printer that can print and cut decals but I think the PC600 is more supported than the 60..Dont take my word for anything thought..I just read alot of diff stuff and try to sound like I know what Im talking about..lol

Thanks for the input, I am heavily leaning towards getting it since it seems like a really good deal.

Yesterday I purchased my first cutter (48" laserpoint with a box full of vinyl for $300) got a great deal and since I spent much less than I planned this would seem like a fairly cheap option for a printer/cutter even if I have to pay some money to get the printing repaired.