uscutterboy

Material used to stick vinyl thermoflex while waiting to be used ?

Can I use a wax paper to put on the bottom of the thermoflex sticky material while it is it waiting to be used. ( after it has been peeled ) I am trying to organize my transfers before they are bought and need a material that can hold the sticky thermoflex materials.  Thank you in advance

I cut and use mine right before pressing, but I'm guessing that sign vinyl backing would be perfect for this, since it's waxed, free and you're recycling  ;)

I was just thinking the same thing today, I grabbed some wax paper and put it in between the transfers. Worked good for me....Mike

I was just thinking the same thing today, I grabbed some wax paper and put it in between the transfers. Worked good for me....Mike

Do you suppose there is any risk of the wax lifting with the adhesive and transfering to the garment when pressed if using household wax paper?

::)i use waxpaper all the time if i do alot of the same graphic.never had a problem

::)i use waxpaper all the time if i do alot of the same graphic.never had a problem

;)B)

I use non-stick baking paper, the stuff you use when baking cookies.  It silicon coated not waxed and works really well! 

i just stack the transfers on top of each other. Always peels apart. I've had some stuck together for a few days and peeled right apart.

I use cling wrap...

You seriously use cling wrap? Sounds like it'd make things worse. I too just stick them together. Havn't had a problem.

Yep, it works great.  I only do it for singles, though - if I have several, I stack too.