Sign in to follow this  
mom22boys

Family Tree Needed!!

A lady has asked me to do her a family tree with 9 kids. I know somebody on here had done this before but I can't find it in search. The tree that she drew for me is just branches not a full tree. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

im looking for one now - but here is one that can be used for some southern families -- (it doesnt branch off) lol

post-4970-1298655450268_thumb.png

post-4970-12986554517705_thumb.png

• Like 1

im looking for one now - but here is one that can be used for some southern families -- (it doesnt branch off) lol

lol.

Thanks tinaski for the information and link. I did come up with a full tree, not branches and just added the names in it. Then I did one that I got off a Halloween picture and added some more branches but it looks scary.lol I'll try to post pix shortly of them. She wants this on shirts for the family reunion, I'm waiting to see which one she wants so I know if I will have them screenprinted or vinyl. I'm leaning more to screenprinting because of all the names (each child has about 3 names). Thanks and anymore advice is welcome..

or one for my Father - it has a lot of little suckers on the bottom for the ex wives and families