Sign in to follow this  
damico1990

help with refine MH1101

Im using signcut and when I plug in the usb for the cutter to the computer it does not reconize the device. and when i go to sign cut to settings cutter and to the device pulldown menu there is no com3 port there. Im using windows 7 and I have tried to download the driver from signcut with no luck. Im new to this and really need help I have people waiting on some decals. thank you

I just got the keyspan and I still have no luck. I have it on my drivers now com4 but when I send to cut it just gives me a transfer time that does not end. I really need to get this unit running as I am new to the decal business and I have a few people that would like some decals so any help would be great. thanks

Was looking at another program winspcsign but if the cutter isn't responding then whats the point. What can Ido to get this cutter to receive the info from my computer

enter a support ticket with usc

part 2 do not take orders until you are familiar with your equipment and the process = less stress

Was looking at another program winspcsign but if the cutter isn't responding then whats the point. What can Ido to get this cutter to receive the info from my computer

Use a serial connection.  The refine cutters have always had USB issues.  The best solution is to buy a used box with a serial port running XP and dedicate it to vinyl cutting.  In the end, that will cost less than trying to get a USB connection working reliably.  I paid $50 for a used XP box.

The one thing in common with almost all people having issues is that they are using a USB connection.  I understand that it sometimes works...But a serial connection always works.