Sign in to follow this  
tservice

cummins shakes it

Somewhere here I say a graphic that said ford made it and cummins shakes it. I can't seem to find it. Would someone please direct it to me? Thanks!!!

I seen that one as well. I can't remember if it was in graphic request or vectorizing help.

Well I had a brain fart Ford = powerstroke Dodge = Cummins. Anyway that is what I was looking fir thats.

hey so when I saw this topic I did a yahoo seach of itr an found ,,,,,,dodeg makes it and cummings shakesit ,,in a diferant font but pretty much the same way ........so I design a quick logo ( dodge make cummings shakes) decal and put it on my dads raised dodge cummings turbo deisel truck ....needless to say he was like YEAH THATS =awsome !@!!!!!!...keep in mind that he edoesnt relized what I do with vinyl .....hell he is 70 and to hm co,or tv is col .......lol just kidding ................. but if you want this graphic ...make it it takes a min at hte tops ....//but i must say it is a cool design !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D DOWN