Sign in to follow this  
forsalevinylsigns

laserpoint power supply

Hi every1, my laserpoint(48'') broke and didnt want to turn on anymore. i bought the power supply and installed it. I took apart both side panels and everything inside it. I am stuck with 30+ screws, pulleys etc. I was dumb to not take a picture of how everything goes and now i dont know how to put it back together. Does anyone or does USCutter have a picture of a laserpoint with out its covers on from both sides? I would really apreciate it guys so i can get this machine running, its been sitting for almost 1 year and i just want to get it running. Thanks guys!

Hi every1, my laserpoint(48'') broke and didnt want to turn on anymore. i bought the power supply and installed it. I took apart both side panels and everything inside it. I am stuck with 30+ screws, pulleys etc. I was dumb to not take a picture of how everything goes and now i dont know how to put it back together. Does anyone or does USCutter have a picture of a laserpoint with out its covers on from both sides? I would really apreciate it guys so i can get this machine running, its been sitting for almost 1 year and i just want to get it running. Thanks guys!

See if either of the two images shown at http://www.vinylgrafixdesigns.com/laserpointteardown.htm help. They won't be there forever, so if they are useful you might want to copy them.

Thanks for the pic, I did it the wrong way, i took apart the red sides and then the bottom piece. Now i know if i want to change a power supply i just take the bottom part out instead of taking apart from both sides. ;D