Sign in to follow this  
mom22boys

Where to buy 4X4 coroplast sign??

Hi I need a 4X4 (blank) sign. When I tried to order one from different places on the internet shipping was awful. Like $108 one place, another place was 100. Because they said it would be truck shipped. The customer wants a simple sign, with a business name, services he offers, and phone number and his name. Where can I get the sign from so I can make it without all the profits being used for shipping? And how much would you charge for a simple sign like this?  Thanks

Best bet is to find a supplier in your area to pick it up.  I have one in Lansing, MI and the coro is under 9.00 and they ship real cheap if I do not pick it up!

Best bet is to find a supplier in your area to pick it up.  I have one in Lansing, MI and the coro is under 9.00 and they ship real cheap if I do not pick it up!

+1 on local suppliers. 4x8 costs $8 at my supplier with free delivery.

Thanks for all ur replies. I called nglantz he said if ups delivers it, sometimes they break -or whatever- the coroplast so he told me I should go with PVC board he said it is better!? and its 18.99/ sheet with $20 shipping.  What do yall think? If I do pay $40 for the board what should I charge him to do the sign?  RDR where do you order from? Thanks, I am learning and trying not to be too "needy" lol

Guest YHC

Thanks for all ur replies. I called nglantz he said if ups delivers it, sometimes they break -or whatever- the coroplast so he told me I should go with PVC board he said it is better!? and its 18.99/ sheet with $20 shipping.  What do yall think? If I do pay $40 for the board what should I charge him to do the sign?   RDR where do you order from? Thanks, I am learning and trying not to be too "needy" lol

Which ever material you choose you have to charge the customer for it. You can choose to just charge them for the cost or in most cases a sign company will mark up the material 50-100%. Then you add what ever your going to charge for your time. Most around here charge $50-75 an hour.

Ok do a search in google for wholesale sign supplys  georgia  I found J Walker Sign Supply and they have there own delivery trucks