Well it's been a little over a year since I bought my LP24. I could not be happier! Other than some DA (Dumb As-s) newbie setup questions. I have never had a single problem. The Lp has been flawless from the start and it paid for itself in less than 3 months,the rest was just gravy. Quite honestly in this tough economy it has saved my business several times, and like that freaky bunny it just keeps going and going.  If I could say anything possibly wrong and this is not at all a big issue, it's that the press could be a little better, but that may be because I have worn out the nylon strip and I'm too stingy to get a new one! That would be a nice thing to add  to the kit included with the order (hint, hint). Thank you US Cutter, thank you for a great quality product and thank you for this great forum, I don't think I could have been as successful without it. Thanks all and god bless everyone.

Guest kenya

Nice to hear success story!

I agree 100%.

I want to expand m business by providing RTA Vinyl But I've noticed the Application tape is not very commercial! Even the clear tape is still a little ruff to sell at events and promos. This business is all about packaging (what the Item looks like to the end user). I need some kind of header and maybe an app tape that instructs the average Joe how to apply.  Does anyone have any ideas??