Sign in to follow this  
twice

anyone live in IL??

Hey everyone..... I was wondering if anyone lived near Mundelein IL??? If ya do,, I might need a favor.... :help:

yes sir .I live in Illinois .............Dont know where your at but I think you are by me ..........where are you located .....say from Joliet

BEARDOWN

I dont need anything, just saying I live in Il too and a fellow Bear fan! I see neckbeard is starting against the Vikings this week! Lets see if we can keep the Viking AP under 400 yards!

I am glad to see the NEckbeard is getting a chance to start these last games .....San fran last week help AP to 3 yards ! lets just hope that we can watch film and copy their same results ..... Heres to knocking the vikings out of the playoffs this week !!! http://boards.chicagobears.com/photos/june_1st/images/781415/original.aspx

well, Im in North Dakota, and bought a printer at an auction.. I have a friend that lives in Paris Il.  that might pick it up on his way for Christmas.  but if it doesnt fit in his civic, I might need someone to pack it and ship it for me..  Its an Encad Novajet 50... I pay really well for help too.. ;D

Guest Terry

Thats funny, I just sold TWO encad 736 printers for $100.00 to someone in IL. They are going to pickup after xmas. Is it you?

nope. i got mine for $11.00 ,  my buddy fit it in his civic,, so i have it now... thanks