Sign in to follow this  
KCR87

HUGE HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!

I hate to cross thread, but it looks like this forum gets a lot more views then the other one..

I am looking for this font, I am needing it for a customer who wants this style 4 for his racecar so I can cut it out, but I can't seem to find it.... if anyone knows, has, or can help me out, please do!

21a9rn5.jpg

This may have been made from another font. Find a close font and make it.

Guest fivestar

You only seem to come on here when you are looking for help.  Do you think we are all at your beckon call?

Guest fivestar

LOL! Grumpy tonight???  :thumbsup:

Nope, just go back and look at every post they made.  People think we should do their work for them while they are off doing everything else.  It's one thing to help members who help others.

Awwwwwww c'mon now, we were all once young and a total prick, why the hate LOL!!!!

For every seeder there is always 99 leechers thats just the way it is. We can bitch about it and scare off potential new members or just keep doing what we do and hope to eventually attract the good ones. No way to control it, just play the odds brother.  :thumbsup:

hey booper can you jsut send me all the files you have so i dont have to make any. also i am on welfare and would like to thank you for filling me freezer. the thing i like to see, is people like this they will be selling all their equipement soon. that is because they have now idea how to do this and no desire to learn.

Guest fivestar

Awwwwwww c'mon now, we were all once young and a total prick, why the hate LOL!!!!

For every seeder there is always 99 leechers thats just the way it is. We can bitch about it and scare off potential new members or just keep doing what we do and hope to eventually attract the good ones. No way to control it, just play the odds brother.  :thumbsup:

You don't need to preach to me about what this board has become.  It's from countless hrs of people helping people who in turn helped other people that made this forum what it is today.  It didn't get to this point by "leachers" coming here and leaching off of "seeders".

Gotta agree with 5 many never take the time to learn before trying to sell a product.

I got it with the suggestion of  BUGS (thank you). The rest that decided to just want to bash.... live in Ohio. Go figure.... stupid bucking fuckeyes.   :thumbsup:

28580_1458080849704_1163851443_31319932_3127810_n.jpg

There be the finished product. Its not perfect, but neither is my work, it could use some work around the bottom left corner to smooth the edges but thankfully this is just a trial example number anyway.

I suppose, I'll be sure to never post here again, some of us do other work than just browse a forum.... Maybe I don't know a whole lot.. and I'm willing to admit that... but nor do I claim too. So therefore what relevance would I have helping someone else? LOL... too funny

I got it with the suggestion of  BUGS (thank you). The rest that decided to just want to bash.... live in Ohio. Go figure.... stupid bucking fuckeyes.   :thumbsup:

28580_1458080849704_1163851443_31319932_3127810_n.jpg

There be the finished product. Its not perfect, but neither is my work, it could use some work around the bottom left corner to smooth the edges but thankfully this is just a trial example number anyway.

I suppose, I'll be sure to never post here again, some of us do other work than just browse a forum.... Maybe I don't know a whole lot.. and I'm willing to admit that... but nor do I claim too. So therefore what relevance would I have helping someone else? LOL... too funny

The point is you purchased  a cutter to do work but don't want to learn to do the work - just let others do the work for you and then you cut and collect.  we all love to help those who at least make an effort to learn.  owning a cutter does not  a signmaker make.  If you want to do custom work learn to design and clean up the images or hire someone like Draksis to do it for you instead of always having your hand out.  five has helped most of us from time to time.  He is a stand up guy  - even though he is a buckeye I don't hold that against him ;D

Guest fivestar

KCR I figured you would reply with an answer like that.  See you next time you need something.

hey booper can you jsut send me all the files you have so i dont have to make any. also i am on welfare and would like to thank you for filling me freezer. the thing i like to see, is people like this they will be selling all their equipement soon. that is because they have now idea how to do this and no desire to learn.

LOL! You can have em brother, im giving like that LOL!