Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

M&M Characters anyone???

Does anyone have any of the M&M characters?? Or know where I can get them?? Any help is appreciated!

Hello to everyone! I havent been on here in awhile...been alot going on, not all of it good but getting better! Hope everyone is doing GREAT!

Renee

Guest crshirts

brands of the world or search button here

Carl

Guest fivestar

Renee I'm still waiting to buy that cutter.  :D;D ;D Great to see you back on the boards and I hope everything is fine with you.

I know that I've seen them on this forum, but a search for "m" yields anything but the characters.  Anybody else able to locate the post?

Renee I'm still waiting to buy that cutter.  :D;D ;D Great to see you back on the boards and I hope everything is fine with you.

LOL! Five you are a patient man! If I can figure out how to ship it to ya you can have it for free! Its been sitting on the shelf collecting dust! I'm not going to do anything with it at all! ( I'm NOT joking either! ) Thanx for the welcome back...:) Been a frustrating time, wanted to throw in the towel, cant find or keep good HELP, people want everything for nothing, I wasnt making any money because of all the vinyl I was wasting, I wasted alot of siser because my pcut was connected to a computer that did not have a serial port, so jobs froze up or they stopped cutting in the middle of a graphic OR my favorite, the cutter would suddenly go biserk and cut crazy thru the design.  After many frustrating months of this, After the Christmas rush, I closed the doors to my shop and took a 3 month break ( of sorts) I would go in a few times a week and check things, had a leaky ceiling, had to fix, had a water leak in the bathroom had to fix, had a mouse die in one of the panneled walls of the office part, had to tear it out because good lawd it stunk to high heaven...lol! I've picked myself up by my flip-flop straps and jumped back in. I found my husbands ancient desk top computer and discovered it had a serial port in the back and thought hmmmm......wonder if this will work...well low and behold it did. My machine has not had 1 hiccup since hooking it up via serial! I've had alot of work with alot more on the books, I'm afraid I can't do it all myself so I'm going to have to solve the CAN'T GET GOOD HELP PROBLEM AND SOON!  I've learned to say thanx but no thanx for the job when people come in and want me to design something from scratch for a SINGLE tshirt, uhmm...NO!! I will for 25 t shirts or 50 but not ONE! I have discovered that the less I want to work, the more work I have...lol. weird but true! I'm working a job right now for the sheriffs dept, 50 shirts and I want to go to the shop, crank up the music and do my work, As soon as I get in the groove, people are coming in to order more shirts or banners etc, not much cutting and pressing work being done...lol. My husband left for Afghanastan last week, I have a son already there, and another going in June....None are military though my husband is retired military, they are contractors working for the military. So with all that worry, and having to deal with the work and the home, still have a daughter at home, it's all been a bit much! I wish sometimes I could be 3 people!

I am still going to get a new cutter,I think its going to be a roland though and then down the road get a graphtec as a back up. I've just purchased the Epson1100 printer from cobraink, cant wait to try that out. I need all the tax breaks I can get! Tired of giving my money to the govt!

I sure have missed being here! 

brands of the world or search button here

Carl

I thought I saw them awhile back on here, but cant find, I did do a search using various words but nothing. I went to brands of the world before looking here and came up with only one actual character, the rest are words. I even went to several font sites hoping to find a dingbat, zip. thanx for the suggestion though!

Renee

I know that I've seen them on this forum, but a search for "m" yields anything but the characters.  Anybody else able to locate the post?

thanx Preston for the effort! Always seems that when your not looking for them they are all over the place, when you need them you cant find them! LOL!

Renee

I have this one hope it helps

Pirate thank you a million times! Just what I needed! I'm still looking for the girl if anyone knows where I can get it!

Renee

Guest crshirts

check email i sent a few

carl

Don't you just hate it when you get all excited about buying a packet of M&M's only to discover half of them are W's

Don't you just hate it when you get all excited about buying a packet of M&M's only to discover half of them are W's

I always sort those out and send them back defective :thumbsup:

Thank you ALL!!! I havent been around in a few months but I hope to be able to participate alot more. I sure have missed this place....well mostly the people..lol. I appreciate each and every one of you for helping!

Carl,

thanx for the email, MUCH appreciated!

Renee

I love the new coconut M&M's! Wow!