Sign in to follow this  
rntwined

Downloaded stuff

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can give me some help with some stuff that I downloaded from My Vinyl Designer.com it is some Christmas stuff that was put together by this company.  I am using Sign Blazer, and we figured out that I needed the EPS format,  I was able to import the files , and am also able to retreive them and move them to my work space,  however once I re size it and click on Cutter , the image goes to the cutter page where you can see how your project is going to cut, and look.  At this point the letters are all jumbled up in the cutting space, and consequently that is how it also cuts out on the vinyl. 

I dont know if this is making any sense to anyone out there, as I am new to this and still trying to figure out just the simple stuff.  If anyone has had experience with this please let me know, and if there is just some simple thing that I need to do that I have not figured out yet.

Thanks,

rntwined

When you are in cutter mode there are 2 tabs at the top left column. (General and Save Space) In the "Save Space" tab uncheck both the save "space horizontally" and save space vertically". Give that a try.