Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Epson Workforce 1100 upgrade to your printer

Someone had asked me a while back about this.  Richard from Cobra Ink sent me this and I figured I would post it here for anyone that would be interested...

For a limited time Cobra Ink Systems is offering an upgrade for all WF 1100, Epson printers. We will take your printer and add the well proven Cobra Ink System and return it ready to print. This upgrade includes ARC electronic chip set with single reset button for all (5) new cobra ink cartridges, ink tubing, (5) 50ml ink storage tanks full of ink, and all labor. The cost of this upgrade will be $59.95 plus shipping which is less than a set of new cartridges.

http://www.cobraink.com/addCIS.htm

Guest sciondrgn

That's a really good deal.. He was charging $100 for upgrading an existing 1100, I have my extra 1100 I thought about changing into High Temp ink

Id love to get it for my 2200 but the shipping back & forth would KILL ME (assuming he makes one for the 2200 lol!)

Any idea how long this is good for? I might consider this if I get anymore orders.

I would email rich he is right on top of things

richard@cobraink.com

just receved this from Richard

Hi Bill,

The special on the 1100 upgrade is over we still offer it but not at discount, can you please adjust that on your forum, Thanks again for the continued busiess

Richard