Sign in to follow this  
GoldStarGraphics

Finally Won!

I finally won a PCUT 25" on ebay, as soon as it gets here and I cut my first piece of vinyl I will give everybody an update. I have been trying to win one on ebay for two weeks and the moment finally came! :woohoo:

Guest fivestar

Great job.....You probably outbid me....  :thanks:  J/K

Yeah...they beat me with 6 seconds to go....  :sign: unbelievable...      I finally got one though..  Just received it yesterday!

Good to hear! I'm not sure I would have gotten it if I hadn't come across this forum...It seemed a little to good to be true if ya know what I mean.

I won my pcut, and was wondering if I made the right choice.  I one of the notifications I received I noticed the link to this website.  Within minutes of winning my cutter I found the forum and I have to say I felt a lot better about my purchase.  I ran into a problem when I first hooked up my machine, I posted a question about it on the forum and the next day some one sent me the answer to my problem.  So far it's been smooth sailing since then.

Give it a couple weeks, I always am frustrated with my new machines (as I learn how to make them work) but once you are set-up right they run like champs...

My business couldn't be possible without this forum and USCUTTERS

THANKS!!

yeah growig pains, i have had mine for over a year and i am still using only about 30% of the tools 80% of the time, its awsome and was the best purchase ever on e-bay, big problems when i first got it, are now minor problems good luck

Won a Creation ProCut cr-730 with stand, media basket, and a year of SignCut Pro for $202. I think I did pretty good

Bouth a Creation ProCut cr-730 with stand, media basket, and a year of SignCut Pro for $202. I think I did pretty good

Goodness... I will have to check e-bay more often!

Bouth a Creation ProCut cr-730 with stand, media basket, and a year of SignCut Pro for $202. I think I did pretty good

Goodness... I will have to check e-bay more often!

Definity worth It I lost one auction at $350 later that night won another for that $202 The savings bought me all my vinyl..