designed

uscutter help please

I have a pigment printer epson wf1100 I need some vinyl I can print on for a sign on glass maybe a clear or white?  do you have?

wow it is crazy trying to find something to use I went to fellers and they don't have a search bar I cannot find any shil unless they are big rolls of it I only want a few sheets like 10 or something it appears there is nothing like this out there to print on.

Like 4 sheets of 11x17 or even 8.5x11 would work how much you want for that and shipping I can paypal it

Yeah, I can cut you a few sheets. Do you want overlam too or you can use frog juice....

BTW, do you ever head down the hill (to Sac area)? If you happen to, could probably save you shipping. I'll PM you when I figure out the price.

I don't have any frog juice.  About going over the hill all the time my dad is in sutter creek and I have friends in Sac besides my local union is in Sac International Brother Hood of Electrical workers was down there last week.  I will not be going over there though for a while.  Soon as work picks up in construction I will be working down there and moving there most likely for a few yrs to build my retirement up faster there is all then who knows where.  The ya just printing on it no juice pigment ink.  THANK YOU!  let me know your paypal email then also. ;D

If you are looking fro sheets...check out papillo paper...they have inkjet printable vinyl in sheets, low quantities too.

ELI, what is the shil number your referring to?  ;D

I prefer the 3988, they carry about 4 different types of printable vinyl for aqua, but they come in 65 foot rolls I think.