Sign in to follow this  
Hornnumb2

First Timer question

I have a few first time questions,

1) Do you need to preheat the shirt?

2) Can I use a bought transfer and easy weed on the same side, are they pressed at the same time or separate?

I sure I will come up with more but there is a couple...Thanks Michael

pre heat shirt - you dont have to but it makes it nice if you have a wrinkle it will take it out -- we always do

Can I use a bought transfer and easy weed on the same side, are they pressed at the same time or separate?

dont see why not - we havent ever done that - we would apply separate

on pre heating - always pre heat to get the excess moisture out of the garnet as it will cause problems with adhesion

I have done a transfer and easyweed on the same side - I just do the higher heat (Transfer) item first and then apply the easyweed at the cooler temp

Do I need to cover the design that was pressed first and I should use the teflon sheet on all presses? Thanks

I personally use a teflon sheet with everything unless I am looking for more of a matte finish

What are the price range on transfers for the ArtBrand products, I talked to them but they want a min. order of $100 and then he will talk about pricing...Kinda of hard to figure a $100 order with out knowing how much they are. Thanks Michael