designed

temperatures for transfers

I know I have had a lot of questions lately but I am trying to come up to speed a little.  Is there transfers that any of you do that requires your press to go over 395 degrees or are all of them under that?  Wondering why the sunnie press goes way up to 750 degrees i think it is.

I know I have had a lot of questions lately but I am trying to come up to speed a little.  Is there transfers that any of you do that requires your press to go over 395 degrees or are all of them under that?  Wondering why the sunnie press goes way up to 750 degrees i think it is.

Thats probably Celsius ? 750 degrees = 398.889 degrees

boy thats for sure huh I suppose I am kinda dumb 750degrees.  I just looked at it the sunie is 220C or 428F Ok.  I was not sure about all the transfer vinyl and temps so it sounds like using 350 F is high.  Ok now I see why the ones sold here are mostly designed for 399degrees at least the value presses any way.  I was going to buy one of the presses here but found that Sunie is right here in sparks nevada where I live so I called them and asked them if they would honor the ebay price on the 16x24 and knock off the shipping and let me pick it up and they did.  I thought the sunie for some reason went up higher in temp leading me to believe there must have been a need for higher temps glad you set me straight on that.  I have not used it yet still waiting for some supplies to come.  Thanks for putting up with my many stupid questions.  Now I have to learn how to make a laser point do contour cutting.  I am not looking forward to it I keep putting it off because I am scared.  :-

Just got the signwarehouse catalog in the mail yesterday and noticed that they have this "hover" heatpress that can be used as a flash unit, im guessing for plastisol? I think thats what high settings would be good for

Maximize production of digital direct-to-garment printing with the Hotronix