Sign in to follow this  
mom22boys

Business shirts with epson 1100??

I have looked at all of the post on the epson 1100 and jpss t shirts, all the shirts look very nice, but my question is has anybody done any business shirts with these? Most are just pictures or "fun" shirts. My b-n-law wants some shirts made -layered vinyl just words. Some words are white with black outline other words are black with white outline. And this is gonna be a lot of work with all the little works, so I thought I would see if any of you have printed like this. I think he should get them screenprinted, but he wants me to do it. (He thinks I can do ANYTHING)

With desktop inkjet printing, you're not going to be able to print white. In order to do that, you'll have to use Dark transfer paper, which in my opinion, is a hit and miss.

Thanks I didn't even think about that....lol Will it work if we change that color of the words and put them on white shirts. I usually use the regular transfer paper but it leaves the outline of the paper on the shirt. And I don't want that on his. I guess I might as well quit being lazy and start working...

Guest sciondrgn

Not printed but its easily done with Siser if its just words with outlines. Just cut and weed and heat press. Ive done a few sweatshirts as well as polo's with my logo on it.

Using the heat applied vinyl would more than likely last longer to.