Sign in to follow this  
Crashcoper

Cutting multiple decals same graphic/diff text

I'm new to cutting vinyl as you can prob. tell from the following question, but here goes.

I've been asked to cut window decals for a friends gynastics club fundraiser,  I created a nice looking design in SB, but she would like to individualize each decal with the childs name (80 decals in all :lol:).  I have only cut one thing at a time so far. is there an easy way to multiply the main graphic and put a name under each one so the can be cut in one run, instead of cut-change name-cut ect. I have a 24" PCUT machine and these will be 8"x8" decals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Before trying to cut vinyl I have only used CAD programs, nothing like graphic design programs such as Corel or AI, I am using  SignBlazer.

Thank you

You may be able to copy the image with no text in SB and paste the same image with no text and then you can enter the text for each one and then cut them all out at once? I am not sure if you are able to copy and paste the image that is what I do in Corel Draw. I hope that this helps you out.

I've done something similar using the array feature as mentioned above.

Then you should be able to go to each image and edit your text.

Hope this helps.

Using array, then placing the text with each inage was the ticket.  came out great.  I need practice on my weeding bigtime however. Thank you very much