Sign in to follow this  
JLDesigns

TSaver for removing vinyl from shirts

Been looking at old posts on a couple of forums and people really like this stuff.  Anyone know if it's still availabe and where to buy it.  Also, possibly something that works like it! 

Thanks

The developer of the product is no longer with us . . .I did buy some last year and his widow talked about selling the business.  Not sure where that is now.  works incredibly great - especially if you miss a small sliver when weeding.  leaves NO residue

Message last year on their site:

ALERT ALERT ALERT--Please note....We have been having web site issues. Please be patient. We are working to resolve issues. If you purchased T-Saver and did not receive, please email us or feel free to call 614.588.2672 and leave a message.

For those of you that did not know, this business belonged to my husband, who passed away. He truly believed in this product. My husband and I have been foster parents for years. One of his wishes was that he would have a business that some of our handicapped foster kids could be invovled with. I am currently working with someone who would like to have this business and let the kids help to run it. I plan on giving this business to him. Please, please be patient as we try and work all the kinks on transferring this business. If we missed a shipment, I promise we will get it to you or get your money back to you. We would never take advantage of anyone.

Guest fivestar

Yup I use it when I "goof".  Specialty Graphics did have some, I believe that's where I got my last can of it.

I'm almost positive that T-saver is Methyl Acetate.  Someone used to sell it by the quart can (other than T-saver), I can't remember who though.  It's the active ingredient in some non-acetone nail polish removers, only available at salon supply houses in high enough concentrations to be effective.  It is NOT the same as ethyl acetate, which is in most store-brand non-acetone fingernail polish removers, and doesn't work.

I sent Jerry (I think that was his name?) a PM at TSF asking him if he was just selling non-acetone fingernail polish remover in a can and he said "no, lol".  RIP

Guest fivestar

I had to use it today......Last name on a shirt was supposed to be "COOPER" and I put "COPPER" :thumbsup::huh:;D

Well, I googled the phone number Dakotagrafx gave and came up with a coeds embroidery business.  I sent them an email...we'll see it comes from it!

That was the name of Jerry's business - not sure if it is still running now or not.  When I bought mine his widow was getting the orders out

Methyl Acetate I do believe can be purchased as sherwin williams paint store.  I paint at work and I do believe I have seen in from there.

Geo

I received a reply to my email...she's checking her stock to see how much she has left.  She told to feel free to pass her email out!  coeds@hotmail.com

I received a reply to my email...she's checking her stock to see how much she has left.  She told to feel free to pass her email out!   coeds@hotmail.com

I just got this from her

Thanks bill.  I have more of the product, I just need more cans to put them in.  As soon as I get them, I will let you know.  Thank you for your interest.

Lori Brewer

Guest kenya

+1..... if fivestar recommends it.... I want a can in my shop at all times.

I can appreciate any product that can save my butt.  :huh: