Sign in to follow this  
Tony

Vinyl rolls 48" WHY copam 42"

This copam seems to get good reviews and the price is right. But could someone please explain why it measures 42" and most good vinyl (oracle and avery) comes in 30" or 48" wide rolls? Is it a metric thing?

A 42" wide plotter could only accept 30" wide rolls. correct?

thanks

t

To tell you the true I have a Refine 1351 and if i could do it over again i would have got a 25" or 30" Plotters... the 1351 is just to big for me...I don't have the room for it ...I work out of my home and its allway in my way..

The 25's are definetly better if you are not doing large applications,or window tinting.I have read that you should have a 42" at the least to do tints.But even with two cutters,which together total a 50",I can still have them seperated in my shop so I can move around.And it's a lot cheaper to buy a 24" roll than a 39"

The 25's are definetly better if you are not doing large applications,or window tinting.I have read that you should have a 42" at the least to do tints.But even with two cutters,which together total a 50",I can still have them seperated in my shop so I can move around.And it's a lot cheaper to buy a 24" roll than a 39"

See you said > in my shop < That what I need...I keep telling the wife I need to build a 40' x 100' pole bar...

Yes but "In my shop" is really a change of definition from "Welcome to our living room" .I moved my wife and her cats to the dinning room,making it our living room.

As was mentioned, we are selling the 42" primarily for tinters.  That said, we will have 48" capable units available in about one month.

We new have the 48" unit in rather limited supply.  The price is $1099.99 plus $150 S&H.  We don't have it available on our website, but PM your phone number to me if you would like to purchase one.