Sign in to follow this  
777drvr

Hello from the Great White North ( Canada)

Guest fivestar

Welcome Marc and congrats on your new machine.  Fire away with those questions and you guys really need to keep that snow up there.  :lol:  :snow:

Welcome to the form from Michigan. There are some really cool people on this form and they are very knowledgeable so make sure that you ask any questions because these guys are the best!

:snow:

Have I really been playing with this thing for 6 hrs ! Better eat soon . Getting woozey . Mostly finding my way around . Generally pleased for the cost of the machine . Playing with settings trying to optimize the result . What do most people think is the smallest " quality" text I can expect ? I guess I should really ask in a more general forum . Back to playing !

Marc

plug that puppy in and start havin' some cuttin' fun. just ask if you need anything, have a good holiday season.  daniel t

Have I really been playing with this thing for 6 hrs ! Better eat soon . Getting woozey . Mostly finding my way around . Generally pleased for the cost of the machine . Playing with settings trying to optimize the result . What do most people think is the smallest " quality" text I can expect ? I guess I should really ask in a more general forum . Back to playing !

Marc

I have cut 1/4" lettering that came out fine, and some even smaller.