Sign in to follow this  
intothefiredesigns

Kudos to USCutter

Just wanted to drop a quick note to share good experiences...

Ordered my MH871, 8 rolls of reflective Oracal, and a TON of other stuff, and day by day the boxes started to arrive.  It's now a week later, and I'm already cutting away.

For all the "questionable" remarks I have read and heard about these Refine Cutters, this one came out of the box, plugged it in, and away we went.  Even with stand assembly, I was cutting in about an hour.  Just about a full week after placing my initial order with USC and I've already made $300... I think that says enough right there.

Now only if that last box would show up with the clip art, banners, and other odds and ends...

Oh 1 question, Sign Blazer, that came with the plotter... Am I supposed to use in Trial Mode all the time?  Am I supposed to have a registration code for it??

glad to hear you had a great experience,  Your question about Signblazer,  the company is no longer in business, So it will always be a trial version.  You can actually download Signblazer right from the  top of the Signblazer thread. Dark blue lettering

Thanks for the heads up on Sign Blazer!

UPS and FedEx heard my cries for more goodies and dropped off many more boxes from USC.  Now the only thing missing is the Corel X3 program.  Hhhhmmmmmmm?:huh:?