Sign in to follow this  
mod22

copam 42 inch

Not a problem but a question . It has two drive rollers close together on the right when facing the machine but it will only let me slide 1 pinch roller over that far is there something special I have to do to get two pinch rollers over there or will it not work that way ? It would be great to cut small scraps .

my Graphtec is the same way.  See if there is a screw in the back that they are using as a stopper for the pinch roller,  I keep a screw driver on top my machine just for that. I can loosen the screw and it is in a little piece of metal that slides either way in a slot/track. So I can bring both pinch rollers right together to do little 2- 3"  wide pieces.

Thanks I will check that out when I get home. why would they put a stopper there ?

:thumbsup:  sorry I don't design them.  LOL   I have no idea,  I just know how to get around it.  Like I said, I have alot of scrap,  So I use what I can. 

Well you probably could and if not you would make a great consultant  :thumbsup: I know your knowledge has helped me a few times already .Again thanks for all the help.