Sign in to follow this  
fracsuperstar421

big graphics help!!!

doing a racecar  did all the sponsors and little graphics  worked great  went to do the long side graphic (10 feet long by 20 inches wide) and when it rolls the vinyl through to start to cut  it goes to the exact same spot on the vinyl  no matter what sie  or color i do (its two layers) it starts right in the middle of the graphic and cuts a straight line to the bottom corner and them cuts the rest. it cut the graphic perfect  only thing is that line cut through the one end.. i checked everything.......no other color in design  no extra node  i can't see anything  wrong jujst seems to start right there  not sure why and help would be great!!!  i am using coral to design    and signblazer to cut  and cutting with a mh 721  thank you

when you start to cut make sure that you zero your cutter. on my pcut is the button with the cross hairs.

could be static... is your cutter properly grounded? And if your environment is too dry, it could add to the static problem

problem with static is more on long cuts - also on the copams their was a problem with the dreaded line of death similar to this and the fix was to go flexi starter