Sign in to follow this  
jhelms

COREL X4 LOADING PROBLEMS

oK i HAVE COREL X4 LOADED 2 DIFFERENT TIMES and I get a screen at the end(NO asset found for trial download-liscense ID540228824 with 6 days left,source type1 lang enand source ID707000) I got this message onthe corel the photo and the Capture,-this was last nite , tonight I have 7 days left, I did have the trial version loaded that run out 2 weeks ago but I uninstalled out of programs I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!jhelms

Try another uninstall > install... Prior to reinstalling, look in program files to determine if a Corel folder remains in spite of the uninstall containing information for the trial.

Edge I tryed That and even installed a microsoft uninstaller to clean it but no good no download of CX4 Thanks jhelms

Hmmm...Found this at http://coreldraw.com/forums If it doesn't help, then you'll probably need to consult that forum.

The actual thread for this was http://coreldraw.com/forums/t/3868.aspx

Delete all Corel X4 files in the program directory...

C:Program FilesCorelCorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

C:Program FilesCorelCorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Setup Files

Delete C:Documents and SettingsusernameApplication DataCorelCorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

Delete all Temp files C:Documents and SettingsusernameLocal SettingsTemp

Run a disk Error-Checking (Right click disk / Properties / Error-checking)

I found the forum and several people was having same problem waiting for reply from tech support thanks jhelms