ANYTIME SIGNS

IM A NEWBIE, WITH A BIG TASK

OKAY SO I HAVE THIS CUSTOMERS LOGO HERE. HE WANTS ONLY THE OUTLINE WITH MUD RIVER AND THE DOG INSIDE THE BORDER. HOW DO I GET ONLY THAT PART AND GET A ONE LAYER DECAL?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

post-7657-12986551365911_thumb.png

post-7657-12986551379013_thumb.png

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're looking for just the logo on the left side of the image?

The easiest would be to find a vectored image of a lab that looks like the picture and replace the picture with it. The rest you can probably auto trace easily. Crop out as much as what you don't need first before you trace, then there'll be much less cleanup.

Yes, just the left. So I crop everything in inkscape then?

I am soo new to all this I know nothing but very eger to learn!

Thanks

If you truly desire to create a single layer decal from the remaining design, it would almost need to be printed onto a suitable vinyl and then contour cut around the outline. Is that something you desire to do?

He is wanting to Advertise this Mud Creek Retrievers on the side of his semi truck, really. I only have the ability to cut vinyl.. Maybe I could do like hockeygirl said find a lab head, & font. Of course then I need the birds in the backround and the boarder.. ?!

once you have the artwork down hire fiestar or james605 to do the eco sol printing - they are both fast and affordable

Here's a quick stab at it... you'll need to clean it up and add the dog and the birds. The birds should be an easy draw. The resolution on the attached file is too low for me to try and trace them.

MAYBE I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG, I CAN NOT OPEN THIS FILE. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO OPEN THIS WITH?

Guest manwayvan

Any vector program should be capabale of importing the file. Are you using Signblazer? It doesnt handle certain eps files very well..You should be able to open it with inkscape which is free I would imagine.