Sign in to follow this  
sfandm

What is the best free software to download for eps to svg converter???

Anyone know? I purchased some vector graphic cd's but need them converted from eps to svg, and fast. I have been doing these online with a free eps converter, but I can only do one at a time, and it's a pain in the a**. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

"One at a time is good fishing", you wont be able to convert from EPS to SVG in large numbers, converting as single graphics is the only way to go.

Joe

Yep....unless you get illy or something that can open as an eps and save as an svg you are sol.  I have illy and thats about all I use it for anymore because I design in inkscape.

not sure how windows works but in linux inkscape can open both eps and svg and save eps and svg. if the windows ver does that it should work just fine

I use a program called Scribus.  It was a free download.  I import the eps file then export it as a svg.  It works great for most files that I have tried to convert.

I use a program called Scribus.  It was a free download.  I import the eps file then export it as a svg.  It works great for most files that I have tried to convert.

that is a good one we use that too it works very nice